We are here for you and your pet! The health and safety of our patients, clients and staff continues to be our top priority during this ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. We are balancing providing great veterinary care to our pets while doing our part to minimize the spread of the virus in our community. We are putting some preventative measures in place to encourage social distancing. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work together to do our part to help keep everyone safe.
To assist in the prevention efforts:
- We are again seeing all wellness and sick appointments 7 days per week!
- We are again performing both elective and urgent surgeries, including spays/neuters and dentals.
- Medication and Food Refills:
- Please pick up a refill of your pet’s medications and food as a back-up measure
- Give us a call, and we will make sure we have the medication and food in stock before you visit.
When you come in for your appointment:
- Please stay in your vehicle and call us upon your arrival to the practice
- A staff member will greet you to bring your pet into the practice so that you can remain in your car
- The veterinarian and staff will give you a call to discuss any recommendations and provide treatment as needed
- We will also take payment over the phone and will bring any food and medications to your car
Mon: 8 am – 8 pm
Tue: 8 am – 7 pm
Wed: 8 am – 8 pm
Thu: 8 am – 8 pm
Fri: 8 am – 6 pm
Sat: 8 am – 3 pm
Sun: 9 am – 3 pm
Questions about what is COVID-19 and how it affects pets?
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or are quarantined due to potential COVID-19 exposure, please call ahead so we can advise you on next steps before visiting the practice.
As this outbreak continues to evolve, so will our response. We remain deeply committed to serving our Packanack Animal Hospital community throughout this crisis. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Please call us with any questions or concerns. We are always just a phone call away at (973) 305-3652!
Packanack Animal Hospital